CONTACT

Good work starts
with a conversation.

Get in touch about a project coordination role, a project you’re planning, or a collaboration.

Open to Project Coordinator roles

Let’s connect.

Based in Ontario, Canada.

A little context about the role or project is a useful place to start.

Your message is sent through Web3Forms. How your information is used.

FOR RECRUITERS

Quick answers.

Are you authorized to work in Canada?

Yes — I am authorized to work in Canada, and no sponsorship is required.

Where are you located?

I’m based in Ontario, Canada, currently on a temporary project deployment in Manitoba. I’m targeting roles in Kitchener–Waterloo and open to remote roles across Canada.

What roles are you looking for?

Project Coordinator, IT project management, and Scrum Master roles — anywhere I can connect people, plans, and delivery.

What’s the best way to reach you about a role?

Use the contact form on this page, email sayhi@harsimran.pro, or pick a time directly on my Calendly.